The department of Pathology is engaged in therapeutic and diagnostic work.
- 24×7 functioning clinical Pathology laboratory
- 24×7 blood bank facility with ELISA test for blood screening and storage facilities.
- Facility for coagulation studies, Orientation and Promotion of research activates
Teaching and diagnostic work form the two pillars of this department with world class infrastructure
- This department is known for its faculty’s rich experience in various sub-specialties such as Nephropathology, Histochemistry, Hematology and Neuropathology.
- This department includes Cytology, Hematology, Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC), Histopathology and Autopsy facilities.
- The department features Diagnostics involving Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence sees the use of sophisticated and automated equipment.