This department works closely with the other preclinical departments through horizontal & vertical integration to offer Medical doctors a strong foundation.
- The department organizes several hands-on workshops on basic pelvic anatomy and internal artery ligation, and basics of human genetics in collaboration with other departments.
- It conducts various academic competitions including model making, histology drawing and dissections for the undergraduate students.
- Computer assisted learning (CAL) or skills lab allows students to create reports on their cadaveric studies more efficiently.
- Along with a fully functional dissection hall, students are offered the opportunity for research activities.
- The Cadaveric Research and Training Unit at the Advanced Learning Center further enhance students’ learning experience.
- Cadaveric dissection
- Video recording and demonstration
- Histology tissue processing
- Ordinary and special staining techniques
- Museum specimen preparation
- Tissue culture